Limited Liability Company
A limited liability company is known in the Czech Republic as a "Spolecnost S Rucenim Omezenim" – commonly referred to as an "s.r.o".
Some key points of an s.r.o. include:
- Does not issue shares
- Basic capital is starting from 1 CZK up to 200,000 CZK
- Corporate governance is simpler than a joint-stock company
- A Board of Directors is not required
- The statutory body is made up of one or more Executive Directors
An s.r.o. established solely for the purpose of owning real estate is unique in the following aspects:
- It does not require a business license.
- As it will not be a trading company, the risk of accruing liabilities is minimized for the Executive.
- The registered address can become the property that is being purchased and hence there is no need to pay for a "registered address".
An s.r.o. established solely for the purpose of operating a business is unique in the following aspects:
- Requires the appropriate business licenses in order to trade.
- The business will also require a registered address. We can provide this if required for a minimal fee (10,000 CZK per year).
Why choose us
We can establish an s.r.o. in 24 hours
We found companies in Slovanika too
The purchase of additional services is not compulsory
"Companies.cz provides an excellent service, making a complex process fast and straightforward. Denisa answered all our questions quickly and promptly, and was a pleasure to work with. I will definitely be using Companies.cz next time we set-up a company.
PETER ANDREW JENNINGS, zReports Software s.r.o.
"Companies.cz are an absolute pleasure to work with. Their attention to detail and often going above and beyond exceeded our expectations. The professionalism of Jaroslav Malek, his responsiveness and pleasant manner assured the process of company creation to flow seamlessly. We wholeheartedly recommend them without hesitation."
Olja Sofronijevic and Ivan Isakovic, Al Karam Creative Solutions s.r.o.